Configuring james apache to work like an e-greeting card system
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   abdul_muhaimin
Posted On:   Wednesday, May 26, 2004 01:06 AM

Hi all I'm trying to implement my James to work like this: sender-----------> Apache James Server ----------> receiver but instead of james send the email to receiver it send the receiver a message telling that the he/she have a message from someone. The receiver need to click on a link from the message to retrieve the email. Something like most e-greeting card system. So here's a part of my James config.xml file (what it does here is it will process all the emails normally, which means James will send any email to the intended recipient): transport but i'm trying to send all incoming emails to my custom class "UnavailableMessageSave" i   More>>

Hi all

I'm trying to implement my James to work like this:

sender-----------> Apache James Server ----------> receiver

but instead of james send the email to receiver it send the receiver a message telling that the he/she have a message from someone. The receiver need to click on a link from the message to retrieve the email. Something like most e-greeting card system.

So here's a part of my James config.xml file (what it does here is it will process all the emails normally, which means James will send any email to the intended recipient):

transport

but i'm trying to send all incoming emails to my custom class "UnavailableMessageSave" instead of "ToProcessor". but when i just changed the tag to

transport

James can't be started with the error message 'Could Not Load Mailet(UnavailableMessageSave)'.

But i doubt there's an error with the UnavailableMessageSave class since James will work properly with the tag

class="UnavailableMessageSave">
inside config.xml (Basically what the above tag does is all emails to unavailable@localhost will be handled by the class UnavailableMessageSave).

Or is is caused by the coding inside UnavailableMessageSave class? By the way what i'm trying to do is just some modification from this article http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-james2.html

thanx...any help are really appreciated    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact