With most organizations currently using public cloud infrastructure in the form of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) or Platform as a Service (PaaS), building an effective Availability strategy is becoming more and more of a priority.
ESG recently surveyed 318 mid-market and enterprise IT decision makers in North America to better understand the current trend in adopting a multi-cloud strategy. The growing public cloud infrastructure adoption, as well as the shift of workloads from on premises to off …
Multicloud Storage for Dummies consists of five short chapters that explore the following:
- How the multicloud storage model aligns with modern business and IT initiatives
- Common barriers to cloud adoption and how a multicloud storage model addresses them
- How to build a multicloud data center
- What to look for in multicloud storage services
- Real-world multicloud use cases