This IDC report features interviews with 27 organizations around the world running various enterprise workloads on Amazon Web Services (AWS) to understand the impact of AWS on their IT and business operations. These interviews reveal how these organizations leverage AWS to lower the cost of providing IT services, change how they deliver IT services, and help them transform their business operations to better compete and address market demand.
Multicloud Storage for Dummies consists of five short chapters that explore the following:
- How the multicloud storage model aligns with modern business and IT initiatives
- Common barriers to cloud adoption and how a multicloud storage model addresses them
- How to build a multicloud data center
- What to look for in multicloud storage services
- Real-world multicloud use cases