dcsimg
Ant conditional acceptance of changes
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   isramirez
Posted On:   Tuesday, August 20, 2013 08:33 AM

Hello, This is my first post in this forum and i have very particular question (or i think so). Let me please start with the scenario. We have an app. with its build script and all works fine. Now we received 30 changes to the App from the developers group. Now here comes the questions Is there a way in ANT where we can define that for every change identified ANT have to ask for input (YES/NO,IGNORE ALL/TAKE ALL) before take that change and of course during the compilation process?   I reviewed the ANT docs and found there are Filter and Input sections but nothing related to accept/no accept changes individual changes Thanks for any help in advance! Israel    More>>

Hello,

This is my first post in this forum and i have very particular question (or i think so). Let me please start with the scenario. We have an app. with its build script and all works fine. Now we received 30 changes to the App from the developers group. Now here comes the questions

Is there a way in ANT where we can define that for every change identified ANT have to ask for input (YES/NO,IGNORE ALL/TAKE ALL) before take that change and of course during the compilation process?

I reviewed the ANT docs and found there are Filter and Input sections but nothing related to accept/no accept changes individual changes

Thanks for any help in advance!
Israel

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact