Am cooking up my own SOAP implementation. What steps should i take to ensure interoperability with other Toolkits?
Davanum Srinivas A SOAP Implementer's Interoperability To-do List
- Pass the soapware.org validator.
- Set up a server that implements the methods described at xmethods.net
- Have it listed at: http://www.xmethods.net/ilab/
- Profile your implementation: http://www.xmethods.net/soapbuilders/soapprofile.html
- Make sure your implementation can at least handle the subset specified by A Busy Developer's Guide to SOAP 1.1.
- Pass pocketsoap validator http://soap.4s4c.com/Default.asp