MDB ejb-refs
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Andrew_Perepelytsya
Posted On:   Monday, September 16, 2002 12:13 PM

Hi. Am I doing smth wrong or is it an xdoclet problem? I'm trying to tell xdoclet to generate the ejb-local-ref section in message-driven subsection of ejb-jar.xml, but it seems to ignore the instructions at all (it just skips the ejb-ref tag). The bean is looked up with a java:comp/env/ejb/ProductLocal in the code. Here's the class comment for MDB: /** * @ejb:bean * transaction-type = "Container" * acknowledge-mode = "Auto-acknowledge" * destination-type = "javax.jms.Queue" * subscription-durability = "Durable" * * @ejb:transaction type = "Required" * * @e   More>>

Hi.

Am I doing smth wrong or is it an xdoclet problem? I'm trying to tell xdoclet to generate the ejb-local-ref section in message-driven subsection of ejb-jar.xml, but it seems to ignore the instructions at all (it just skips the ejb-ref tag). The bean is looked up with a java:comp/env/ejb/ProductLocal in the code. Here's the class comment for MDB:

/**
* @ejb:bean
* transaction-type = "Container"
* acknowledge-mode = "Auto-acknowledge"
* destination-type = "javax.jms.Queue"
* subscription-durability = "Durable"
* @ejb:transaction type = "Required"
* @ejb:ejb-ref
* ejb-name = "Product"
* view-type = "Local"
* ref-name = "ejb/ProductLocal"
* @ejb:env-entry
* name = "VATRate"
* type = "java.lang.Double"
* value = "0.175"
* @jboss:destination-jndi-name "queue/testQueue"
* @author Andrew Perepelytsya
*/
   <<Less

Re: MDB ejb-refs

Posted By:   Andrew_Perepelytsya  
Posted On:   Saturday, September 21, 2002 10:45 AM

ok, finally figured out it. it was xdoclet's problem. after checking out the latest version of xdoclet from cvs everything runs smoothly :))

i recommend you guys do the same before asking questions here, for the list of bugfixes since the last binary release is really huge.

cheers :)
About | Sitemap | Contact