Painting in Applets
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Deepak_Saxena
Posted On:   Monday, September 9, 2002 10:28 AM

Hi all Need some help from all java gurus I have an applets class which i want to use for plotting. the classes used are as under: Applet Class which aggregates the plot class which does the actual plotting. I create the new plot class object in the init function and it does all the plotting on the applet client area. I do not have a paint method in my applet class but i do have the paint method in the plot class. Now the problem i am facing is that when i run the applet it does plot on the screen but then disappears. but the mouse event handlers which are written in the plot class which just pops up a popupmenu still work . i dunno why this is happening. ne help is good ..    More>>

Hi all

Need some help from all java gurus

I have an applets class which i want to use for plotting.
the classes used are as under:

Applet Class which aggregates the plot class which does the actual plotting.
I create the new plot class object in the init function and it does all the plotting on the applet client area.
I do not have a paint method in my applet class but i do have the paint method in the plot class.
Now the problem i am facing is that when i run the applet it does plot on the screen but then disappears.
but the mouse event handlers which are written in the plot class which just pops up a popupmenu still work .

i dunno why this is happening. ne help is good ..

thanx
regards
Deepak

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact