TOMCAT 4.0 AND IIS NEED HELP!!!
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Wednesday, September 4, 2002 04:38 AM

Hey, I am using Tomcat 4 and J2sdk1.4.0_01. I used the script of http://members.ozemail.com.au/~lampante/howto/tomcat/iisnt/ Everything seems to be set up fine to me. The isapi_redirect.dll shows a green arrow in IIS. I have scrutinized the registery and everything looks fine. I have set the worker.properties and uriworkers.properties files, the ajp context is active in server.xml. The jakarta virtual directory is set fine and has the necessary permissions. I have read all docs for hours to no avail. But it does not work !!! Here are my scripts: uniworkermap.properties: # # Default worker to be used through our mappings # default.worker=ajp13   More>>

Hey, I am using Tomcat 4 and J2sdk1.4.0_01.

I used the script of

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~lampante/howto/tomcat/iisnt/

Everything seems to be set up fine to me. The isapi_redirect.dll shows a green arrow in IIS. I have scrutinized the registery and everything looks fine. I have set the worker.properties and uriworkers.properties files, the ajp context is active in server.xml. The jakarta virtual directory is set fine and has the necessary permissions. I have read all docs for hours to no avail.

But it does not work !!!

Here are my scripts:

uniworkermap.properties:

#
# Default worker to be used through our mappings
#
default.worker=ajp13

#
# Sites to be redirected to Tomcat
#
/examples=$(default.worker)
/examples/*=$(default.worker)

When I open the example file date in jsp. I will get now answer it looks like this one:

Day of month: is
Year: is
Month: is
Time: is
Date: is
Day: is
Day Of Year: is
Week Of Year: is
era: is
DST Offset: is
Zone Offset: is

No result set!!! So, I can't understand why it does not work !!??

Thanks for your help in advance.

Jan

Please use html tags to format code blocks.

<<Less

Re: TOMCAT 4.0 AND IIS NEED HELP!!!

Posted By:   Val_Maslau  
Posted On:   Tuesday, September 10, 2002 05:35 AM

if this looks like

# default.worker=ajp13 #

it wouldn't work.

you should uncomment this line like this

default.worker=ajp13

About | Sitemap | Contact