dcsimg
how can i update the jdbc of weblogic?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   zhebin_cong
Posted On:   Monday, September 2, 2002 12:38 AM

hello i download a weblogic server6.1sp2 and binding it with my jbuilder7,when i develop a database accessing program,i use sqlserver2000,as for the jdbc driver,i use the weblogic-build-in one,that is a type-4 driver,after i config a datacource and connection pool,i found that it don't support jdbc2.0,how can i update it to jdbc2.0? otherwise i download a other microsoft jdbc for sqlserver2000 from microsoft website,it include three jar files, i copy them to the lib directory of weblogic,then add them to the classpath by editing "startweblogic.cmd" file,then create connectionpool and datasource to point to it,but it can't work,when restart the weblogic server,it tell me the "com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServe   More>>

hello

i download a weblogic server6.1sp2 and binding it with my jbuilder7,when i develop a database accessing program,i use sqlserver2000,as for the jdbc driver,i use the weblogic-build-in one,that is a type-4 driver,after i config a datacource and connection pool,i found that it don't support jdbc2.0,how can i update it to jdbc2.0?

otherwise i download a other microsoft jdbc for sqlserver2000 from microsoft website,it include three jar files, i copy them to the lib directory of weblogic,then add them to the classpath by editing "startweblogic.cmd" file,then create connectionpool and datasource to point to it,but it can't work,when restart the weblogic server,it tell me the "com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver" can't be loaded,i don't know why,who can tell me if the microsoft's jdbc driver can work with weblogic server?

thank you !    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact