dcsimg
How to change default handling of Exceptions by Struts
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Celandro_Spellsong
Posted On:   Tuesday, August 27, 2002 05:18 PM

Whenever an exception is thrown by the jsp, something similar is printed, IN THE HTML. [ServletException in:/gds/parseStringResults.jsp] Cannot find bean null in scope null' What I want it to do, is pring the exception AND the stack trace to standard out (or some other stream), and forward the jsp to our standard Error 500 page. How can this be done? Ryan P.S. This exception is being printed from the following code.... what exactly is wrong here? .... The action gds/parseStringInput has a form mapped to it that has a property of separator. I simply want to print it   More>>

Whenever an exception is thrown by the jsp, something similar is printed, IN THE HTML.

[ServletException in:/gds/parseStringResults.jsp] Cannot find bean null in scope null'

What I want it to do, is pring the exception AND the stack trace to standard out (or some other stream), and forward the jsp to our standard Error 500 page.

How can this be done?

Ryan

P.S. This exception is being printed from the following code.... what exactly is wrong here?

The action gds/parseStringInput has a form mapped to it that has a property of separator. I simply want to print it out with html formatting..

<<Less

Re: How to change default handling of Exceptions by Struts

Posted By:   Franck_Perrin  
Posted On:   Wednesday, August 28, 2002 08:03 AM

did you try to insert this in your web.xml ?

Erreur500.jsp
About | Sitemap | Contact