dcsimg
Trying to get basic SOAP web service running
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   George_Francis
Posted On:   Monday, August 26, 2002 06:46 PM

Hello I have been trying to publish a simple (hello world) EJB method as a web service on my machine. I am using the SUN Forte IDE Enterprise Edition. Once I've coded the bean, created the web service, generated a client etc, I start up the J2EE server, then the web server. My generated client JSP comes up and asks me to input the (int) parameter to the sayHello() method, and everything looks good. The problem comes when I hit 'Invoke' and the JSP client goes off to call: lastResponse = call.invoke(serviceURL, ""); On the bean that sits behind the jsp. It comes across the following exception: [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client; msg=Software caused connection abort: JVM_rec   More>>

Hello

I have been trying to publish a simple (hello world) EJB method as a web service on my machine. I am using the SUN Forte IDE Enterprise Edition. Once I've coded the bean, created the web service, generated a client etc, I start up the J2EE server, then the web server. My generated client JSP comes up and asks me to input the (int) parameter to the sayHello() method, and everything looks good.

The problem comes when I hit 'Invoke' and the JSP client goes off to call:

lastResponse = call.invoke(serviceURL, "");

On the bean that sits behind the jsp. It comes across the following exception:

[SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client; msg=Software caused connection abort: JVM_recv in socket input stream read; targetException=java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: JVM_recv in socket input stream read]

at
org.apache.soap.transport.http.SOAPHTTPConnection.send(SOAPHTTPConnection.java:328)

at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:205)

at test.HelloWebServiceClientProxy.sayHello(HelloWebServiceClientProxy.java:83)

Could someone with more experience in these matters tell me what is going on here?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact