dcsimg
Where do I store the Session-ID?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   ajay_luthria
Posted On:   Sunday, August 25, 2002 03:34 AM

I am writing MIDP applications where in I am sending a LoginRequest to the server in XML. The server responds with a Session-ID in XML. Now after I extract the Session-ID, I intend to store this Session-ID so that the subsequent requests made from the client always refers to this Session-ID. Where should I store this Session-ID so that the subsequent requests made from the client can pick up this Session-ID and send a new request to the Server. Do I need to store this Session-ID in RMS? Or some where else? Is storing n RMS the right way? Please can any one respond to my question and if possible just write a small example code Ajay    More>>

I am writing MIDP applications where in I am sending
a LoginRequest to the server in XML.

The server responds with a Session-ID in XML.

Now after I extract the Session-ID, I intend to store this Session-ID so that the subsequent requests made from the client always refers to this Session-ID.

Where should I store this Session-ID so that the subsequent requests made from the client can pick up this Session-ID and send a new request to the Server.

Do I need to store this Session-ID in RMS? Or some where else? Is storing n RMS the right way?

Please can any one respond to my question and if possible just write a small example code

Ajay

AJAYLUTHRIA@HOTMAIL.COM

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact