bean information has disappeared
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   champier_thierry
Posted On:   Thursday, August 22, 2002 08:33 AM

Nouvelle page 2 The problem appears when I want to input a HTML programm in the following scenario : 1 a HTML program calls a JSP programm 2 the JSP programm checks information input in the Form and calls a servlet. 3 the servlet checks information (if they exist in a database) store other information in the bean and calls a new jsp programm (newjsp.jsp) 4 the new JSP programm shows (via the bean) information coming from the database. This works well.. Now I want to integrate in position 4 an HTML programm (because I want to manage frame) so the servlet calls this new html program In this Html programm One of frame calls the newjsp.jsp    More>>
Nouvelle page 2

The problem appears when I want to input a HTML programm in the following scenario :

1 a HTML program calls a JSP programm
2 the JSP programm checks information input in the Form and
calls a servlet.
3 the servlet checks information (if they exist in a database) store other information in the bean and calls a new jsp programm (newjsp.jsp)
4 the new JSP programm shows (via the bean) information coming from the database.

This works well..

Now I want to integrate in position 4 an HTML programm (because I want to manage frame) so the servlet calls this new html program
In this Html programm One of frame calls the newjsp.jsp

Cette page utilise des cadres, mais votre navigateur ne les prend pas en
charge.

but now the application buggs with the problem 'Nullvalue'
because the bean is not recognized ??? why ???
here is the begining of the newjsp.jsp

<%@ page import="FormBeanEtudiant" %>

Thanks in advance for your help !!    <<Less

Re: bean information has disappeared

Posted By:   Steven_Martin  
Posted On:   Thursday, August 22, 2002 12:04 PM

How are u calling the final JSP? forwarding or sendRedirect? Sending redirect would start a new request and your bean is in the previous request.
About | Sitemap | Contact