dcsimg
JNDI-Problem with WAS 4.0
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Dirk_Schmitz
Posted On:   Saturday, August 17, 2002 01:21 AM

I work with VisualAge 3.5.3 and the Websphere-TestEnvironment. My application is started with a Servlet. The Connection to the database is controlled with Tyrex/JNDI (ConnectionPool). The application starts in the test environment without problems. Also in a standalone way on Tomcat4.01 functioned the application without problems. If I fit the application, however, on Websphere ApplikationServer 4.0, the application can not be started anymore. I do not get any connect to the database. The error report says: [17.08.02 09:24:49:192 CEST] 68d6ae22 SystemOut U [17.08.2002 09:24] - AIDA: init: Init-Manager: de.id.aida.tyrex.InitializeTyrex.init() [17.08.02 09:24:49:212 CEST] 68d6ae22 SystemOut U [17.08.2   More>>

I work with VisualAge 3.5.3 and the Websphere-TestEnvironment. My application is started with a Servlet.

The Connection to the database is controlled with Tyrex/JNDI (ConnectionPool). The application starts

in the test environment without problems.

Also in a standalone way on Tomcat4.01 functioned the application without problems. If I fit the application, however, on Websphere

ApplikationServer 4.0, the application can not be started anymore. I do not get any connect to the database.

The error report says:

[17.08.02 09:24:49:192 CEST] 68d6ae22 SystemOut U [17.08.2002 09:24] - AIDA: init: Init-Manager: de.id.aida.tyrex.InitializeTyrex.init()

[17.08.02 09:24:49:212 CEST] 68d6ae22 SystemOut U [17.08.2002 09:24] - AIDA: init: de.id.aida.tyrex.InitializeTyrex: {ResourceLimits={UpperLimit=-1, ActiveLimit=-1, DesiredSize=0, CheckEvery=10000, WaitTimeout=10000, PruneFactor=0.1F}, JNDIName=jdbc/TestServer1, DataSourceConfig={TransactionTimeout=347, ValidityCheckStatement=select count(*) from sequence, PruneFactor=0.5f, IsolationLevel=2, LoginTimeout=299, Password=aida, User=aida, DriverClassName=oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver, DriverName=jdbc:oracle:oci8:@aida}, RetryAttempts=5, Timeout=120, DataSourceFactory=de.id.aida.tyrex.EnabledDataSourceFactory, Description=DataSource}

[17.08.02 09:24:49:602 CEST] 68d6ae22 ServletInstan X SRVE0100E: Nicht erfasste Ausnahmebedingung für init() wurde von Servlet {0} ausgelöst: javax.servlet.ServletException: [Klasse/Methode] AidaServlet.init(), [Aufruf] InitMgr.initAida()
at de.id.aida.backoffice.model.servlet.AidaServlet.init(AidaServlet.java)
at com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictServletInstance.doInit(ServletManager.java:802)
at com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictLifecycleServlet._init(StrictLifecycleServlet.java:141)
at com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.PreInitializedServletState.init(StrictLifecycleServlet.java:254)
at com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictLifecycleServlet.init(StrictLifecycleServlet.java:107)
at com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ServletInstance.init(ServletManager.java:388)
at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:258)
at com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ServletManager.addServlet(ServletManager.java:84)
at com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppServletManager.loadServlet(WebAppServletManager.java:225)
at com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppServletManager.loadAutoLoadServlets(WebAppServletManager.java:357)
at com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebApp.loadServletManager(WebApp.java:1172)
at com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebApp.init(WebApp.java:141)
at com.ibm.servlet.engine.srt.WebGroup.loadWebApp(WebGroup.java:235)
at com.ibm.servlet.engine.srt.WebGroup.init(WebGroup.java:144)
at com.ibm.servlet.engine.ServletEngine.addWebApplication(ServletEngine.java:652)
at com.ibm.ws.runtime.WebContainer.install(WebContainer.java:36)
at com.ibm.ws.runtime.Server.startModule(Server.java:617)
at com.ibm.ws.runtime.StandardServer.initializeModules(StandardServer.java:333)
at com.ibm.ws.runtime.StandardServer.initializeRuntime0(StandardServer.java:349)
at com.ibm.ws.runtime.Server.initializeRuntime(Server.java:884)
at com.ibm.ws.runtime.StandardServer.main(StandardServer.java:519)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.ibm.ws.bootstrap.WSLauncher.main(WSLauncher.java:158)

[17.08.02 09:24:49:712 CEST] 68d6ae22 WebGroup X Servlet Error-[server]: Servlet konnte nicht geladen werden: de.id.aida.backoffice.init.InitRuntimeException: Fehler bei de.id.aida.tyrex.InitializeTyrex.init()
at de.id.aida.backoffice.init.InitMgr.initInitManager(InitMgr.java)
at de.id.aida.backoffice.init.InitMgr.initAida(InitMgr.java)
at de.id.aida.backoffice.service.AidaRequestDispatcher.initAida(AidaRequestDispatcher.java)
at de.id.aida.backoffice.model.servlet.AidaServlet.init(AidaServlet.java)
at com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictServletInstance.doInit(ServletManager.java:802)

What are the problems? I'm thankful for every tip.

Greetings D.Schmitz

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact