dcsimg
Ariadna: Auto suggest class does not suggest inner.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Brendon_McLean
Posted On:   Friday, August 16, 2002 08:48 AM

I quite like the auto-suggest feature in Ariadna, although I would like a hotkey to bring up the options. One thing the suggestion dialog does not do is to suggest creating inner classes. For instance, if I write the following: tableModel.addTabelModelListener(new TableHandler()); The suggestion thing asks me if I would like to create a full public (external) class, whereas in this case I would always want to create an inner class. Is this going to be added? Regards, Brendon McLean PS: Congratulations on Ariadna. It's reached a the level of speed and performance where it is actually usable. I am using it alongside 2.5. I currently use 2.5 for debu   More>>

I quite like the auto-suggest feature in Ariadna, although I would like a hotkey to bring up the options. One thing the suggestion dialog does not do is to suggest creating inner classes. For instance, if I write the following:

tableModel.addTabelModelListener(new TableHandler());

The suggestion thing asks me if I would like to create a full public (external) class, whereas in this case I would always want to create an inner class. Is this going to be added?

Regards,

Brendon McLean

PS: Congratulations on Ariadna. It's reached a the level of speed and performance where it is actually usable. I am using it alongside 2.5. I currently use 2.5 for debugging and Ariadna for editing. Ariadna still seems a bit whacky on the run/debug side).

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact