XDoclet failed with reason <<No such EJB defined: CabinHomeRemote>>
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   thanh_nguyen
Posted On:   Tuesday, August 13, 2002 08:50 PM

I am trying the Jboss workbook from the Monson-Haefel EJB book 3rd edition. I have successfully used XDoclet to generate the entity bean CabinEJB. Now I am working on a session bean that refers to that Cabin entity. Below is the xdoclet tags of the TravelAgentBean. What I am missing ? How can I 'define' the CabinHomeRemote ? Thanks. .. import com.titan.cabin.CabinRemote; import com.titan.cabin.CabinHomeRemote; .. .. * @ejb:bean type="Stateless" name="TravelAgentEJB" jndi-name="TravelAgentHomeRemote" * @ejb:ejb-ref ejb-name="CabinHomeRemote" * @ejb:permission role-name="everyone"    More>>

I am trying the Jboss workbook from the Monson-Haefel EJB book 3rd edition.

I have successfully used XDoclet to generate the entity bean CabinEJB.

Now I am working on a session bean that refers to that Cabin entity.

Below is the xdoclet tags of the TravelAgentBean. What I am missing ? How can I 'define' the CabinHomeRemote ?
Thanks.

import com.titan.cabin.CabinRemote;
import com.titan.cabin.CabinHomeRemote;
* @ejb:bean type="Stateless" name="TravelAgentEJB" jndi-name="TravelAgentHomeRemote"
* @ejb:ejb-ref ejb-name="CabinHomeRemote"
* @ejb:permission role-name="everyone"
* @ejb:transaction type="Required"
* @ejb:transaction-type type="Container"
* @ejb:resource-ref res-name="jdbc/DBPool" res-type="javax.sql.DataSource" res-auth="Container"
   <<Less

Re: XDoclet failed with reason &lt;&lt;No such EJB defined: CabinHomeRemote&gt;&gt;

Posted By:   Ara_Abrahamian  
Posted On:   Thursday, August 15, 2002 09:27 AM

@ejb:ejb-ref ejb-name="CabinHomeRemote" means you have a CabinHomeBean bean with @ejb:bean name="CabinHomeRemote". Is that the case? The ejb-name parameter should be equal to the ejb:bean name of the referenced bean.

Ara.

About | Sitemap | Contact