dcsimg
ClassNotFoundException -- Stub
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   V_V
Posted On:   Tuesday, August 13, 2002 07:05 AM

Hi, I have a RMI Server and Client programs. My Server program creates the RMI Registry and creates the remote object,binds it to the registry. There are 2 jar files. Server jar and client jar file. Client jar file has stub,skeleton, interface and client classes. Once I start the server in one JVM and start the client in another JVM and when I try to connect to the server it throws the ClassNotFoundException : _Stub not found... I'm not using the dynamic class downloading. The commands that I use are.. java -Djava.security.policy=server.policy -jar server.jar commandlineparams java -cp client.jar -jar client.jar commandlineparams. Client doesn't find stub class. Any help is appreciated. thanks    More>>

Hi,

I have a RMI Server and Client programs. My Server program creates the RMI Registry and creates the remote object,binds it to the registry. There are 2 jar files. Server jar and client jar file. Client jar file has stub,skeleton, interface and client classes. Once I start the server in one JVM and start the client in another JVM and when I try to connect to the server it throws the ClassNotFoundException : _Stub not found... I'm not using the dynamic class downloading. The commands that I use are..

java -Djava.security.policy=server.policy -jar server.jar commandlineparams

java -cp client.jar -jar client.jar commandlineparams.

Client doesn't find stub class. Any help is appreciated.
thanks

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact