== Forte for JAVA 3.0 + Linux = breakpoint problems??? ==
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Jerome_Iffrig
Posted On:   Friday, August 9, 2002 06:21 AM

Hi I am using Forte for JAVA to develop my Sevlets on my linux box. It work prety well however I have problems with breakpoints (not sure if the problem is related to the Linux version of Forte [by the way, the version is 3.0] and not sure either if this is the right place to ask for advice): The problem is that when I set a break point (anyhere as far as I can see), when I run the debugger and pass by the portion of code having this break point, the debugger does not stop, it just tells me something like "[...] a break point has been reach at line ? [...]" (see the interrogation mark here instead of a consistent line number). Has anyone had this sort of problem? How could I fix it? THANKS!   More>>

Hi

I am using Forte for JAVA to develop my Sevlets on my linux box. It work prety well however I have problems with breakpoints (not sure if the problem is related to the Linux version of Forte [by the way, the version is 3.0] and not sure either if this is the right place to ask for advice):

The problem is that when I set a break point (anyhere as far as I can see), when I run the debugger and pass by the portion of code having this break point, the debugger does not stop, it just tells me something like "[...] a break point has been reach at line ? [...]" (see the interrogation mark here instead of a consistent line number).

Has anyone had this sort of problem? How could I fix it?

THANKS!

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact