logic:equals tag problem
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Abhilesh_khatri
Posted On:   Thursday, August 8, 2002 05:35 AM

Hi there There is some confusion regarding logic:equal tag. I have a page that displays list of users (say userID and userName). Since there are number if users, I need to implement Batch navigation. Say display only 10 records per page and for this provided 2 links "previous" and "next". To check the end of List and begining of List conditions I'm having 2 properties in the ActonForm class with name private boolean hidePrev; private boolean hideNext; and required set/get methods. My Jsp code goes like this: I couldn't copy exact code since the posting is misleading with the html tags.    More>>

Hi there

There is some confusion regarding logic:equal tag.

I have a page that displays list of users (say userID and userName).

Since there are number if users, I need to implement Batch navigation. Say display only 10 records per page and for this provided 2 links "previous" and "next".

To check the end of List and begining of List conditions I'm having 2 properties in the ActonForm class with name

private boolean hidePrev;
private boolean hideNext;

and required set/get methods.

My Jsp code goes like this: I couldn't copy exact code since the posting is misleading with the html tags.

bean:write name="userListPageForm" property="hidePrev" scope="request"

hideNextVal = bean:write name="userListPageForm" property="hideNext" scope="request"

logic:equal name="userListPageForm" property="hidePrev" scope="request" value="false"

html:link page="/getUserList.do?btnClicked=Prev&action=userList"

prev
html:link /logic:equal

As you see, I have printed the values of these properties on the page. And even they are getting displayed correctly. But still the two hyperlinks are getting displayed irrespective of the conditions.

Can some body help me solving this problem.
I would be grateful.

regards
abhilesh

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact