dcsimg
TEACH ME JAVA.I PAY CASH, READ ON...
3 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Aman_Jhutti
Posted On:   Sunday, August 4, 2002 11:49 AM

I'm at uni and need to pass two 'basic' java modules. This site is obviously the site to come to if you need help with java but i dont know shit. Someones gotta help me or i'm gonna fail the whole yr. If i havent persuaded you to perform this good deed, theres a substantial amount of money in it for you...
I live in birmingham so if you or you know anyone that teaches java or is at all good with java, please ask them if its alright for you to pass their details on to me so i can get in touch
aman218@hotmail.com or ring 07773896247
Peace

p.s the clocks tickin'; re-takes are in T-4 weeks

Re: TEACH ME JAVA.I PAY CASH, READ ON...

Posted By:   Ravi_B  
Posted On:   Sunday, August 25, 2002 07:28 PM

Hey Aman,

If you give me a return ticket from Wellington-Birmingham, I can come over & teach you Java. As it is I am Sun-certified Java 2 Programmer & I am sure that you will find that you have invested your money fruitfully :)

Ravi.

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Monday, August 5, 2002 02:39 AM

I'm sure your lecturer would have given you substantial amount of notes/hand-outs. You might like to refer to the course syllabus on what you're required to know/able to do at the end of the term.

It would help you significantly if you had prior programming experience (C/C++ preferably). Don't fret if you don't, they're plently of Universities offering their lecture slides online for beginner's guide to Java, just do a web search on Google & I'm sure you can find plently of them.

Anyway, it would be better if you do a lot of hands-on & when you hit problems that you can't solve or concepts you don't understand, post a question here. Specific questions are easier to reply rather than broad ones like this one.

Posted By:   jyothi_y  
Posted On:   Sunday, August 4, 2002 10:18 PM

Hi Aman,

Self learning is a fun,u'll enjoy it,u'll get the self confidance.How much time do u have with u to take up the exam?Java is quite easy,u can learn in no time,pick some good books suggested for beginers,i suggest 'Complete reference guide Java2',it is so simple,u can complete it in 2-4 weeks.

All the best-Ragards,Jyothi.
About | Sitemap | Contact