java beans and communication from a web page
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Vidya_Rangaswamy
Posted On:   Friday, July 26, 2002 09:37 PM

hi... I have a visual bean that I am trying to load on a web page...i have used java plug-in to load them and I want to communicate with the bean from the web page...i am using 'liveconnect' ie javascript to communicate with the bean..different plugin versions are giving me different problems...plugin v1.3.0 is able to pick up the bean ...but the communication is leading to "look and feel error" which is thrown on the java console...then i upgraded the plugin to v1.3.1_04 which solved this problem but this vesion is not able to pick up the .ser file .It is throwing some "serial version not compatible" error even though plugin v1.3.0 is able to pick it up...i am using IE 5 , please tell me which is the appropriate plugin version to use or if there i   More>>

hi... I have a visual bean that I am trying to load on a web page...i have used java plug-in to load them and I want to communicate with the bean from the web page...i am using 'liveconnect' ie javascript to communicate with the bean..different plugin versions are giving me different problems...plugin v1.3.0 is able to pick up the bean ...but the communication is leading to "look and feel error" which is thrown on the java console...then i upgraded the plugin to v1.3.1_04 which solved this problem but this vesion is not able to pick up the .ser file .It is throwing some "serial version not compatible" error even though plugin v1.3.0 is able to pick it up...i am using IE 5 , please tell me which is the appropriate plugin version to use or if there is some other remedy. thanks!

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact