JNI Question
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Harjeet_Parmar
Posted On:   Thursday, July 25, 2002 12:38 PM

I am trying to compile, from the SUN JNI tutorial the program invoke.c, and I am having the following issues: invoke.c: In function `main': invoke.c:34: warning: passing arg 2 of `JNI_CreateJavaVM' from incompatible pointer type Undefined first referenced symbol in file JNI_CreateJavaVM /ora/app/tmp/ccA9jdoW.o (symbol belongs to implicit dependency /usr/java1.2/jre/lib/sparc/libjvm.so) JNI_GetDefaultJavaVMInitArgs /ora/app/tmp/ccA9jdoW.o (symbol belongs to implicit dependency /usr/java1.2/jre/lib/sparc/libjvm.so) ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to a.out collect2: ld returned 1 exit status    More>>

I am trying to compile, from the SUN JNI tutorial the program invoke.c, and I am having the following issues:

invoke.c: In function `main':
invoke.c:34: warning: passing arg 2 of `JNI_CreateJavaVM' from incompatible pointer type
Undefined first referenced
symbol in file
JNI_CreateJavaVM /ora/app/tmp/ccA9jdoW.o (symbol belongs to implicit dependency /usr/java1.2/jre/lib/sparc/libjvm.so)
JNI_GetDefaultJavaVMInitArgs /ora/app/tmp/ccA9jdoW.o (symbol belongs to implicit dependency /usr/java1.2/jre/lib/sparc/libjvm.so)
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to a.out
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Could someone please help me with this; I would greatly appreciate it.

<<Less

Re: JNI Question

Posted By:   Roy_G  
Posted On:   Friday, July 26, 2002 02:57 PM

Hmmm, It might be nice if you'd give some more information: how do you compile invoke.c, on what platform ?
About | Sitemap | Contact