;jsessionid appended to URL difference linux/win32
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   lucio_piccoli
Posted On:   Wednesday, July 24, 2002 04:18 PM

hi all, The way Struts is appending the ';jsessionid=XXXXXXXXX' to HREF urls differs between linux and Win32. Linux href="selectclient.do;jsessionid=LOOMDPBKPLPB?action=Start" Win32 href="selectclient.do?action=Start;jsessionid=LOOMDPBKPLPB" The same code, same struts different VM and OS. Why the difference? It make my URL invalid. the ';' is stuffing up the URL as is it not using the expected '&' as the paramater separator. Any help appreciated. thanks -lp    More>>

hi all,

The way Struts is appending the ';jsessionid=XXXXXXXXX' to HREF urls differs between linux and Win32.

Linux
href="selectclient.do;jsessionid=LOOMDPBKPLPB?action=Start"

Win32
href="selectclient.do?action=Start;jsessionid=LOOMDPBKPLPB"

The same code, same struts different VM and OS. Why the difference? It make my URL invalid. the ';' is stuffing up the URL as is it not using the expected '&' as the paramater separator.

Any help appreciated.

thanks

-lp

<<Less

Re: ;jsessionid appended to URL difference linux/win32

Posted By:   Ben_Turner  
Posted On:   Friday, July 26, 2002 03:36 AM

I'm not sure this sturts doing this ? I have been using JRun on Win32 without struts for a few months now, and have seen ;jessionid appended to URLs many times.

Certainly struts is involved in this problem - but maybe you app server holds the answer (in how it appends jsession ?)

Just a vague idea - don't really know much more than this !

Ben

About | Sitemap | Contact