dcsimg
XDoclet Samples don't compile
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Thomas_Laresch
Posted On:   Wednesday, July 24, 2002 09:33 AM

I run build.bat from the samples/script directory to try to build the XDoclet samples in the distribution. The compile gives unresolved symbols. I can see in the generated file CustomerBMPBMP.java that it references AddressLocal, but there is no import statement for this class. I can also see that AddressLocal source is properly generated. ----------------begin snippet------------------ package test.ejb; import java.lang.*; import test.dao.*; import java.util.*; import javax.ejb.*; import test.interfaces.CustomerData; import test.interfaces.CustomerPK; --------------end snippet---------------------- Note that *none* of the classes compile - apparently it   More>>

I run build.bat from the samples/script directory to try to build the XDoclet samples in the distribution. The compile gives unresolved symbols. I can see in the generated file CustomerBMPBMP.java that it references AddressLocal, but there is no import statement for this class. I can also see that AddressLocal source is properly generated.

----------------begin snippet------------------
package test.ejb;

import java.lang.*;
import test.dao.*;
import java.util.*;
import javax.ejb.*;
import test.interfaces.CustomerData;
import test.interfaces.CustomerPK;
--------------end snippet----------------------

Note that *none* of the classes compile - apparently it stops compiling after this first error.

Note also AddressLocal is in package test.interfaces.

Any help would be appreciated.

- Tom

-----------------begin ant output snippet -----------------

compile-ejbs:
[javac] Compiling 96 source files to C: omprojxdocletsamples uildejbclasses
[javac] C: omprojxdocletsamplesgen-srcjava estejbCustomerBMPBMP.java:25: cannot resolve symbol
[javac] symbol : class AddressLocal
[javac] location: class test.ejb.CustomerBMPBMP
[javac] public AddressLocal address;
[javac] ^
-----------------end ant output snippet -------------------
   <<Less

Re: XDoclet Samples don't compile

Posted By:   Ara_Abrahamian  
Posted On:   Thursday, July 25, 2002 02:25 PM

Yes IIRC JDK 1.4 shows an error for the samples in v1.1.2. You just add import test.interfaces.AddressLocal and everything should be ok.

Ara.

About | Sitemap | Contact