dcsimg
resource (*.html) cannot be loaded
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   A_R
Posted On:   Monday, July 22, 2002 06:32 PM

I have a html file present in this folder: WEB-INFclassescomcompanyxmxensetup.html. My servlet that uses this file: XMXConfigSerlvet is present in the classes folder My web.xml looks like this: XMXConfigServlet XMXConfigServlet XMXConfigServlet /XMXConfigServlet I am able to succesfully deploy the web application. But when I try to acess the servlet, I get this error: XMXConfigServlet: There was a problem servicing this request Problem java.lang.Exception: Resource com/company/xmx/en/setup.html cannot be loaded. Log: XMXConfigServletMon Jul 22 17:28:06 PDT 2002: GET null    More>>

I have a html file present in this folder: WEB-INFclassescomcompanyxmxensetup.html.
My servlet that uses this file: XMXConfigSerlvet is present in the classes folder

My web.xml looks like this:

XMXConfigServlet
XMXConfigServlet

XMXConfigServlet
/XMXConfigServlet

I am able to succesfully deploy the web application.
But when I try to acess the servlet, I get this error:

XMXConfigServlet: There was a problem servicing this request
Problem
java.lang.Exception: Resource com/company/xmx/en/setup.html cannot be loaded.
Log:
XMXConfigServletMon Jul 22 17:28:06 PDT 2002: GET null

Can someone please let me know what needs to be added in the web.xml in order to load the html file. I was able to successfully access the file using the same web.xml in Weblogic 6.1 and JRun 3.0 but Tomcat 4.0.4 seems to not like it. (I am using it in stand alone mode)
Thanks.
Andrew

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact