JSSE in Weblogic 6.1
3 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anand_Nagloor
Posted On:   Monday, July 22, 2002 12:39 PM

I am getting

Where do I place the jnet.jar,jcert.jar,jsse.jar. Right now they are under jre/lib/ext directory.

Please Help!!

Re: JSSE in Weblogic 6.1

Posted By:   Marius_Baghiu  
Posted On:   Friday, August 30, 2002 04:55 AM

I have the same problem. On one machine everything works just fine, and on another machine it doesn't.

Both machines are Windows 2000 Proffesional Service Pack 2

On the second machine (the one on that NodeManager does not work) even if I try to communicate to the same machine (e.g. from 192.168.4.113 to 192.168.4.113) I get the same error message as you.

If you discovered something new, please advice.

Thanks,
Marius

Posted By:   Laurent_Mihalkovic  
Posted On:   Saturday, August 10, 2002 02:56 AM

Getting JSSE to work is not only a matter of placing the jar files in the proper location. you also need to add com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Provider to the list of providers (via a VM command line argument or modification of the java.security file). Another source of problem might be the lack of a valid certificate for the CA that certified the identity of a server you want to access... I would suggest you read the JSSE documentation on the Sun web site for additional information.

cheers
laurent

Posted By:   Laurent_Mihalkovic  
Posted On:   Saturday, August 10, 2002 02:56 AM

Getting JSSE to work is not only a matter of placing the jar files in the proper location. you also need to add com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Provider to the list of providers (via a VM command line argument or modification of the java.security file). Another source of problem might be the lack of a valid certificate for the CA that certified the identity of a server you want to access... I would suggest you read the JSSE documentation on the Sun web site for additional information.

cheers
laurent

About | Sitemap | Contact