dcsimg
remote debugging on bea weblogic 6.1
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Thorsten_Stein
Posted On:   Monday, July 22, 2002 01:12 AM

Hi, I'm trying to debug my webapplications on bea weblogic server 6.1. After adding the appropiate parameters from the debugtap in intellij the starting line looks like this: "%JAVA_HOME% injava" -classic -ms64m -mx64m -classpath "%CLASSPATH%" -Dweblogic.Domain=mydomain -Dweblogic.Name=myserver "-Dbea.home=C: ea" -Dweblogic.management.password=%WLS_PW% -Dweblogic.ProductionModeEnabled=%STARTMODE% "-Djava.security.policy==C: eawlserver6.1/lib/weblogic.policy" weblogic.Server -Xdebug -Xnoagent -Djava.compiler=NONE -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=n,address=5000 After starting the server i try to connect to the application and get the following error-message:    More>>

Hi,

I'm trying to debug my webapplications on bea weblogic server 6.1. After adding the appropiate parameters from the debugtap in intellij the starting line looks like this:

"%JAVA_HOME% injava" -classic -ms64m -mx64m -classpath "%CLASSPATH%" -Dweblogic.Domain=mydomain -Dweblogic.Name=myserver "-Dbea.home=C: ea" -Dweblogic.management.password=%WLS_PW% -Dweblogic.ProductionModeEnabled=%STARTMODE% "-Djava.security.policy==C: eawlserver6.1/lib/weblogic.policy" weblogic.Server -Xdebug -Xnoagent -Djava.compiler=NONE -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=n,address=5000

After starting the server i try to connect to the application and get the following error-message:

cannot connect to the debugee: Target failed to handshake.

Any ideas what the problem could be?    <<Less

Re: remote debugging on bea weblogic 6.1

Posted By:   Thorsten_Stein  
Posted On:   Monday, July 22, 2002 06:14 AM

Answering it myself: The parameters must be included before the "weblogic.Server" String and is not allowed to listen to the same port that the WebApplication is running on.
About | Sitemap | Contact