dcsimg
Tomcat 4 <%@ include> directive and nested tags in different files
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Ziad_Mannan
Posted On:   Thursday, July 18, 2002 05:10 AM

Hi there, I am haveing a problem with the <%@ inculde> directive and custom tags. after having a search around i found someone on the tomcat user mailing list with same prob (see below), but there was no solution. So does anyone have the answer? we are using tomcat 4.0.4 thanks in advance ---------------------------------------------- * Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 15:13:00 -0700 Hi all! I have a problem with splitting a jsp file into several files and keeping an open tag inside one file and corresponding closing tag inside another file. When I used Weblogic app server such a construction worked properly. I've moved to Tomcat and got the following error: 2002   More>>

Hi there,

I am haveing a problem with the <%@ inculde> directive and custom tags. after having a search around i found someone on the tomcat user mailing list with same prob (see below), but there was no solution. So does anyone have the answer? we are using tomcat 4.0.4

thanks in advance

----------------------------------------------

* Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 15:13:00 -0700

Hi all! I have a problem with splitting a jsp file into several files and keeping an open tag inside one file and corresponding closing tag inside another file. When I used Weblogic app server such a construction worked properly. I've moved to Tomcat and got the following error: 2002-05-21 11:40:17 - error-the file '/index.jsp' generated the following parse exception:
org.apache.jasper.compiler.CompileException: /index.jsp(0,0) End of content reached while more parsing required: tag nesting error?

<<Less

Re: Tomcat 4 &lt;%@ include&gt; directive and nested tags in different files

Posted By:   Stanley_Loh  
Posted On:   Tuesday, July 23, 2002 01:09 AM

Hi there,

I'm not very sure whether it work or not. Maybe you can have a try on it. In your include file, please make sure all the program are in "<%" & "%>".

Regards,
Stanley
About | Sitemap | Contact