Unsatisfiedlinkerror
2 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Tuesday, July 16, 2002 06:53 PM

Hi Folks, I know this is an old issue.....but I am getting this error in different scenarios than previous ones. We have an application written in JDK1.1.6 and is talking to a dll program written in C++ and this dll program is using some of the header files of jdk1.1.6. The communication is smooth. But now we upgraded our application to JDK1.3 and the dll program also recompiled by replacing the header files of jdk1.3. Compilation no problem. But when we run the application it is giving the following error.... Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: CardActivate at SmarCardAPI.CardActivate(Native Method) at nets.cashcard.CashCardLog.activateCard(CashCardLog.java   More>>

Hi Folks,

I know this is an old issue.....but I am getting this error in different scenarios than previous ones.

We have an application written in JDK1.1.6 and is talking to a dll program written in C++ and this dll program is using some of the header files of jdk1.1.6.
The communication is smooth.

But now we upgraded our application to JDK1.3 and the dll program also recompiled by replacing the header files of jdk1.3. Compilation no problem. But when we run the application it is giving the following error....

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: CardActivate
at SmarCardAPI.CardActivate(Native Method)
at nets.cashcard.CashCardLog.activateCard(CashCardLog.java:378)
at nets.cashcard.CashCardLog.getCardDetails(CashCardLog.java:145)
at nets.cashcard.NETSCashCard.getCardDetails(NETSCashCardLog.java:173)
at TestCCLog.main(TestCCLog.java:17)

Please let me know if any of you have any clue on this...

Thanks,
Mitta.

<<Less

Re: Unsatisfiedlinkerror

Posted By:   johannes_kleinlercher  
Posted On:   Wednesday, July 17, 2002 06:01 AM

hey!

i have the same problem! it works when all the class-files are in the same package but it fails when they are in different packages!

please answer me if you've found your mistake - i will need it! please!!!!!

Re: Unsatisfiedlinkerror

Posted By:   Gautam_Marwaha  
Posted On:   Tuesday, July 16, 2002 10:54 PM

Run TestCCLog class with java.library.path set to you dll directory using -Djava.library.path=
About | Sitemap | Contact