How to know if a lybrary is already loaded?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   igor_leal
Posted On:   Friday, July 12, 2002 12:08 PM

Hello. I use the statement System.loadLibrary() in one of my classes. There was just one class that invoked that part of code from that class, but now there must be another one. It worked in the second class too, but when I try to use the first class again I have the message: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Native Library librunfacse.so already loaded in another classloader How to avoid this? Is there some way to discover if that library is already loaded? If there is, it will work this way? Or a library, to work, must be loaded from the class I want to use? Any help is thankful... Igor Leal    More>>

Hello.

I use the statement System.loadLibrary() in one of my classes.

There was just one class that invoked that part of code from that class, but now there must be another one. It worked in the second class too, but when I try to use the first class again I have the message:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Native Library librunfacse.so already loaded in another classloader

How to avoid this? Is there some way to discover if that library is already loaded? If there is, it will work this way? Or a library, to work, must be loaded from the class I want to use?

Any help is thankful...

Igor Leal

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact