Help me setting the Classpath
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Saifudeen_Khan
Posted On:   Thursday, July 11, 2002 03:30 AM

Hi buddies, I am saif and trying EJB on linux for the very first time. I was able to configure J2EE 1.3.1 and JSDK1.3.1 as per the instructions given in the release notes. When I was trying to compile and run the samples which was shipped along with J2EE tutorial, i am getting the Compile time error. The Home Interface, Remote Interface and the Enterprise bean got compiled successfully. When I was trying to compile the Application Client, it gives the following error. Cannot find javax/rmi/PortableRemoteObject Can anyone please guide me, how to set the classpath for this class. regards saif    More>>

Hi buddies,

I am saif and trying EJB on linux for the very first time. I was able to configure J2EE 1.3.1 and JSDK1.3.1 as per the instructions given in the release notes.

When I was trying to compile and run the samples which was shipped along with J2EE tutorial, i am getting the Compile time error.

The Home Interface, Remote Interface and the Enterprise bean got compiled successfully. When I was trying to compile the Application Client, it gives the following error.

Cannot find javax/rmi/PortableRemoteObject

Can anyone please guide me, how to set the classpath for this class.

regards
saif

<<Less

Re: Help me setting the Classpath

Posted By:   Gautam_Marwaha  
Posted On:   Thursday, July 11, 2002 04:24 AM

PortableRemoteObject is available with JDK (rt.jar)
About | Sitemap | Contact