Removing messages from Queue
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Carl_Stromwall
Posted On:   Wednesday, July 10, 2002 02:21 AM

The SwiftMQ explorer states that I got X number of messages in a queue, and my listener can't retrieve them. Is there a way to remove them? Other messages that I send to the same queue go through without problem. The queue listener runs alright and is able to get all new messages coming in, but it can't retrieve the ones already there??? In the same queue (under Usage), the queue Reciever gives the following information: Queue Receiver -- 6 -- ClientId: router11 What does this mean? The other queues that I use do not show any similar information.    More>>

The SwiftMQ explorer states that I got X number of messages in a queue, and my listener can't retrieve them. Is there a way to remove them?

Other messages that I send to the same queue go through without problem. The queue listener runs alright and is able to get all new messages coming in, but it can't retrieve the ones already there???

In the same queue (under Usage), the queue Reciever gives the following information:

Queue Receiver

-- ClientId: router11

What does this mean? The other queues that I use do not show any similar information.

<<Less

Re: Removing messages from Queue

Posted By:   Andreas_Mueller  
Posted On:   Wednesday, July 10, 2002 05:57 AM

Which release are you using?
About | Sitemap | Contact