How to create an initialisation class for back-end?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   khalil_munavary
Posted On:   Wednesday, July 10, 2002 01:55 AM

Hi, I want to have a class that holds some data which will be used through out our applications. This class should be initalised when the server (application server) started and should remain until the server stopped (shouldn't be garbage collected in between since it is being used by many EJB's and other classes). Now we are doing this by having a class at front-end (servlets part) which will be loaded when weblogic is started. But we want to take this class at back-end (EJB, Data class & other utility classes) as we want ot keep the bean jar file as seperate. How to do this? How to make this class to be initialised automatically and keep remain. (Just for hint, it can be initialis   More>>

Hi,

I want to have a class that holds some data which will be used through out our applications. This class should be initalised when the server (application server) started and should remain until the server stopped (shouldn't be garbage collected in between since it is being used by many EJB's and other classes).

Now we are doing this by having a class at front-end (servlets part) which will be loaded when weblogic is started. But we want to take this class at back-end (EJB, Data class & other utility classes) as we want ot keep the bean jar file as seperate.

How to do this? How to make this class to be initialised automatically and keep remain. (Just for hint, it can be initialised by any EJB which is called first...., but I'm not sure)

Your help is much appreciated..!

Regards,

Khalil Ahamed. (khahmed@apis.dhl.com)

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact