Problem finding classes when installing a web app in BEA 7.0 running on Windows 2000
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Tony_Fagan
Posted On:   Tuesday, July 9, 2002 11:24 PM

Hello, I have developed a web app which was running quite happily on BEA 7.0 which was in turn running under Windows NT 4. I am now running Windows 2000, and have installed BEA 7.0 and have attempted to install my web app. The web app is in exploded directory format, and seems to install OK. But when I call a servlet in my web app, I'm getting strange 'java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError' messages and 'java.lang.NoSuchMethodError' messages. BEA can't find the classes which my web app needs, although they are sitting there on the correct class path. My web app is configured EXACTLY the same as it was when I was running BEA 7 under Windows NT, and back then I had no problems. The only difference is that I'm now running under   More>>

Hello,

I have developed a web app which was running quite happily on BEA 7.0 which was in turn running under Windows NT 4. I am now running Windows 2000, and have installed BEA 7.0 and have attempted to install my web app.

The web app is in exploded directory format, and seems to install OK. But when I call a servlet in my web app, I'm getting strange 'java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError' messages and 'java.lang.NoSuchMethodError' messages. BEA can't find the classes which my web app needs, although they are sitting there on the correct class path.

My web app is configured EXACTLY the same as it was when I was running BEA 7 under Windows NT, and back then I had no problems. The only difference is that I'm now running under Windows 2000, and suddenly WLS can't find the classes although they're there.

Any thoughts??

Thanks in advance,

Tony Fagan

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact