Properties displayed in all test suites
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   michael_shea
Posted On:   Thursday, July 4, 2002 10:11 PM

Hi, I have a problem with my JUnit tests where it seems that the entire environment settings are outputted in the testreport.xml file that is generated after the junit tests are run. The following is a small example of what I'm talking about: ... ... The entire properties list is pretty big and I think this is the reason why my continuous build process is failing with outofmemory errors when trying to build the final build report file. Any help as to how I can stop this output being added to the test results would be be much appreciated. Thanks.    More>>

Hi,

I have a problem with my JUnit tests where it seems that the entire environment settings are outputted in the testreport.xml file that is generated after the junit tests are run. The following is a small example of what I'm talking about:

The entire properties list is pretty big and I think this is the reason why my continuous build process is failing with outofmemory errors when trying to build the final build report file. Any help as to how I can stop this output being added to the test results would be be much appreciated.

Thanks.    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact