dcsimg
Session variables giving problems with Tomcat!
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Divya_Gupta
Posted On:   Thursday, July 4, 2002 10:39 AM

Hi, I've Tomcat 3.3.1 installed on Windows Nt workstation machine.I've been working with this setup for last 1-2 months and it worked fine. Now Suddenly, Session variables are not working on my machine when I'm trying to run the application on my MACHINE ITSELF. THE INTERESTING THING IS IT WORKING FINE FROM MY OTHER COLLEAGUES' MACHINES.i TRIED ON 2 OF THEM. iT SEEMS THAT SOME THING HAS TAKEN PLACE ON MY MACHINE(IN TOMCAT) WHERE tOMCAT IS RUNNING. sO WHEN i TRY RUN THE JSP PAGE AND WRITES OUT THE SESSION VARIABLE VALUE. iT IS NULL BUT WHEN i RUN THAT PAGE FROM OTHER MACHINE, SESSION VARIABLE IS SHOWING THE VALUE. pLEASE HELP ME AS i'M NEW TO THIS WORLD. i'LL BE HIGHLY GREATFULL TO ANY QUICK REPLIES WITH SOLUTI   More>>

Hi,
I've Tomcat 3.3.1 installed on Windows Nt workstation machine.I've been working with this setup for last 1-2 months and it worked fine.
Now Suddenly, Session variables are not working on my machine when I'm trying to run the application on my MACHINE ITSELF.
THE INTERESTING THING IS IT WORKING FINE FROM MY OTHER COLLEAGUES' MACHINES.i TRIED ON 2 OF THEM.
iT SEEMS THAT SOME THING HAS TAKEN PLACE ON MY MACHINE(IN TOMCAT) WHERE tOMCAT IS RUNNING.
sO WHEN i TRY RUN THE JSP PAGE AND WRITES OUT THE SESSION VARIABLE VALUE. iT IS NULL BUT WHEN i RUN THAT PAGE FROM OTHER MACHINE, SESSION VARIABLE IS SHOWING THE VALUE.
pLEASE HELP ME AS i'M NEW TO THIS WORLD.
i'LL BE HIGHLY GREATFULL TO ANY QUICK REPLIES WITH SOLUTION.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

<<Less

Re: Session variables giving problems with Tomcat!

Posted By:   vernon_wu  
Posted On:   Thursday, July 4, 2002 12:11 PM

Does the problem occur in TC4.0.x?
About | Sitemap | Contact