dcsimg
a newbie ask someone for indexing source code,thanks
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Tuesday, July 2, 2002 07:51 PM

i have read help document but still couldn't find the way to realize an index file and to put something in. The error is "ERROR opening the Index - contact sysadmin! While parsing query: D:JBuilder6jakarta-tomcat-4.0.1webappsluceneweboptluceneindexsegments (???????????) " I have made a new directory "/opt/lucene/index" under tomcat webapps directory and put some text files in it. "The Lucene Web Application demo " section in help document said that I should "create the index ... type java org.apache.lucene.demo.IndexHTML -create -index {index-dir} .." but I don't understand its meaning, should I type the command under DOS prompt??? If someone co   More>>

i have read help document but still couldn't find the way to realize an index file and to put something in.

The error is "ERROR opening the Index - contact sysadmin!
While parsing query: D:JBuilder6jakarta-tomcat-4.0.1webappsluceneweboptluceneindexsegments (???????????)
"

I have made a new directory "/opt/lucene/index" under tomcat webapps directory and put some text files in it. "The Lucene Web Application demo " section in help document said that I should "create the index ... type java org.apache.lucene.demo.IndexHTML -create -index {index-dir} .." but I don't understand its meaning, should I type the command under DOS prompt???

If someone could send me his source code for indexing html pages,tell me how to do to run the sample code, I will be very thankful.

thanks for your help.

<<Less

Re: a newbie ask someone for indexing source code,thanks

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Wednesday, July 3, 2002 06:02 PM

I have solved the problem :)
About | Sitemap | Contact