dcsimg
Installation Of ANTLR
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Jeffrey_Law
Posted On:   Monday, July 1, 2002 09:41 PM

I am sorry but i am new so my questions may be amateurish. I want to work with ANTLR with a machine running on WindowsXP. I have installed JDK and i unzipped the entire ANTLR folder under the bin directory of my JDK. I attempted to set the classpath by typing the following: set classpath=C:JDKBinANTLR-2.7.1 When i attempted to run "javac antlr.tool file.g" command, i got the reply: Error loading class antlr/tool : Wrong Name Why is this so? Can anyone help? Has it got anything to do with OS (WinXP)?? Thanks. Will appreciate any advice. I have been following the installation instructions so i am quite lost now.    More>>

I am sorry but i am new so my questions may be amateurish.

I want to work with ANTLR with a machine running on WindowsXP. I have installed JDK and i unzipped the entire ANTLR folder under the bin directory of my JDK. I attempted to set the classpath by typing the following:

set classpath=C:JDKBinANTLR-2.7.1

When i attempted to run "javac antlr.tool file.g" command, i got the reply:

Error loading class antlr/tool : Wrong Name

Why is this so? Can anyone help? Has it got anything to do with OS (WinXP)?? Thanks. Will appreciate any advice. I have been following the installation instructions so i am quite lost now.

<<Less

Re: Installation Of ANTLR

Posted By:   Jeffrey_Law  
Posted On:   Tuesday, July 2, 2002 12:04 AM

Thanks. I managed to solve the problem.
About | Sitemap | Contact