I have install the tomcat jakarta 3.3a in windows 98 system.startup.bat cannot be start
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   C_kt21
Posted On:   Monday, July 1, 2002 08:06 AM

i have install the tomcat jakarta-3.3a in my windows 98 system as a result, i have follow the installation guide carefully, i restart the pc after i configure the AutoExec.bat, the AutoExec.bat shows that ---------------- AutoExec.bat ---------------- PATH=c:j2sdk1.4.0 in; PATH C:WINDOWS;C:WINDOWSCOMMAND;C:j2sdk1.4.0BIN;C:jakarta-tomcat-3.3alibcommonservlet.jar; set JAVA_HOME = C:j2sdk1.4.0 set PATH = %JAVA_HOME% in;%PATH% set TOMCAT_HOME = C:jakarta-tomcat-3.3a but of i start my tomcat it throws the error You must set JAVA_HOME to point at your Java Development Kit installation can anyone kowns how to solve it    More>>

i have install the tomcat jakarta-3.3a in my windows 98 system as a result, i have follow the installation guide carefully, i restart the pc after i configure the AutoExec.bat, the AutoExec.bat shows that
----------------
AutoExec.bat
----------------
PATH=c:j2sdk1.4.0 in;

PATH C:WINDOWS;C:WINDOWSCOMMAND;C:j2sdk1.4.0BIN;C:jakarta-tomcat-3.3alibcommonservlet.jar;
set JAVA_HOME = C:j2sdk1.4.0
set PATH = %JAVA_HOME% in;%PATH%
set TOMCAT_HOME = C:jakarta-tomcat-3.3a

but of i start my tomcat it throws the error
You must set JAVA_HOME to point at your Java Development Kit installation

can anyone kowns how to solve it

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact