dcsimg
Tomcat 4.0.4 / JDK 1.4 XSLT errors
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Monday, July 1, 2002 06:42 AM

Hello I recently upgraded tomcat to 4.0.4 from 4.0.2 and now I am getting strange errors when I access pages that do XSLT. the exception is this: javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: stylesheet requires attribute: version This exception is not thrown using any other version. The best I can figure is that the XML API's that i have placed in my %application%/web-inf/lib directory are being overridden with the XML API's included with JDK 1.4. I have tried endorsing the web-inf/lib directory as specified by sun, but I only get errors that say: Direct   More>>

Hello

I recently upgraded tomcat to 4.0.4 from 4.0.2 and now I am getting strange errors when I access pages that do XSLT. the exception is this:

javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: stylesheet requires attribute: version

This exception is not thrown using any other version. The best I can figure is that the XML API's that i have placed in my %application%/web-inf/lib directory are being overridden with the XML API's included with JDK 1.4. I have tried endorsing the web-inf/lib directory as specified by sun, but I only get errors that say:

Directory c: omcatcommonlib does not exist

But that directory does exist at that location.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to get around this problem? Thanks in advance.

Jimmy

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact