dcsimg
How do I get into the public UDDI registry using free tools?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Tim_Heath
Posted On:   Thursday, June 27, 2002 12:16 PM

I am trying to find out a way to get into a free public UDDI registry for my webservices. I know that IBM and Microsoft both have UDDI registries but I am not clear on what free tools I can use to register my java webservice? Does anyone have any experience with this or have suggestions on what public UDDI registry to use? I would like to use Apache if possible but I don't know if it has a UDDI like functionality in it, if I wanted to setup my own UDDI registry. What free tools are their for creating a webservice? I would like to use jtrix and/or jboss if possible but I do not know enough about them to know if they support webservices in a good way. This is a webservices newby question, so please elaborate on your answ   More>>

I am trying to find out a way to get into a free public UDDI registry for my webservices. I know that IBM and Microsoft both have UDDI registries but I am not clear on
what free tools I can use to register my java webservice? Does anyone have any experience with this or have suggestions on what public UDDI registry to use?

I would like to use Apache if possible but I don't know if it has a UDDI like functionality in it, if I wanted to setup my own UDDI registry.

What free tools are their for creating a webservice? I would like to use jtrix and/or jboss if possible but
I do not know enough about them to know if they support webservices in a good way. This is a webservices newby question, so please elaborate on your answer as much as you would like :)

Thanks,

Tim Heat

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact