dcsimg
Tomcat 4.0.4/Linux/MSSQL2000 (msSQLjdbc)/JDBCRealm
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Patrick_Riedel
Posted On:   Tuesday, June 25, 2002 02:50 PM

I recently decided to try the "new" Microsoft JDBC driver for SQL2000. I've spent the whole day trying to get it to work right with my app, as specified below: Platform is a Linux (RedHat 7.3) box, running Tomcat 4.0.4. App uses Form based auth via JDBCRealm. Database is SQL2000 on a Win2k server. Here's what happens: Whenever I open a page the requires authentication, it takes me to the login page (as it should). However, after entering the correct login info, it takes me to the designated login_failed page. when I create a jsp outside of the protected area, and run it, I can access the data in the database fine. I'll submit any relevent config files, if someone ha   More>>

I recently decided to try the "new" Microsoft JDBC driver for SQL2000. I've spent the whole day trying to get it to work right with my app, as specified below:

Platform is a Linux (RedHat 7.3) box, running Tomcat 4.0.4.

App uses Form based auth via JDBCRealm. Database is SQL2000 on a Win2k server.

Here's what happens: Whenever I open a page the requires authentication, it takes me to the login page (as it should). However, after entering the correct login info, it takes me to the designated login_failed page.

when I create a jsp outside of the protected area, and run it, I can access the data in the database fine.

I'll submit any relevent config files, if someone has any ideas. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Patrick    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact