dcsimg
wild cards in the finder query for Orion 1.5.2 (orion-ejb.xml)?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Srimantha_Rajapaksa
Posted On:   Sunday, June 23, 2002 09:11 PM

Hi All, I want to use wild cards in my sql statement in my orion-ejb.xml file(my application server specifc deployment descriptor.Application server is orion 1.5.2 and ejb version id 1.1). The search string entered is taken but the results returned are only entries which include the search string only.i.e does not give results which include the search string anywhere in the description searched.eg if the search string is "pen",will not return the "pencil" entry in the database. I have tried using escape chracters but the result is the same. Any ideas Guys? srimantha    More>>

Hi All,

I want to use wild cards in my sql statement in my orion-ejb.xml file(my application server specifc deployment descriptor.Application server is orion 1.5.2 and ejb version id 1.1).

The search string entered is taken but the results returned are only entries which include the search string only.i.e does not give results which include the search string anywhere in the description searched.eg if the search string is "pen",will not return the "pencil" entry in the database.

I have tried using escape chracters but the result is the same.

Any ideas Guys?

srimantha

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact