an question about valiate in template jsp
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   zhou_bin
Posted On:   Thursday, June 20, 2002 07:42 PM

dear: I have an problem at use Template tag. struts config: input="/business/insurance/control.jsp?field=1" type="com.aa.Query1Action"> control.jsp // my Application when I use FormClass valiate the form , if errors, It return to control.jsp and display the Page, but It can't display the old value in the Form field. will you pls tell me how to do? another sample question: if my one template jsp file has no html ,body . can I use html tag (html:form)?    More>>

dear:

I have an problem at use Template tag.

struts config:

input="/business/insurance/control.jsp?field=1"
type="com.aa.Query1Action">

control.jsp

// my Application

when I use FormClass valiate the form , if errors, It return to control.jsp and display the Page,
but It can't display the old value in the Form field. will you pls tell me how to do?

another sample question:
if my one template jsp file has no html ,body .
can I use html tag (html:form)?    <<Less

Re: an question about valiate in template jsp

Posted By:   Morten_Lyndrup  
Posted On:   Friday, June 21, 2002 05:58 AM

Your "code" is a bit hard to read and you should probably post your template file too - I think you made an error when referring to your template file, but Im not sure (not really experienced in Struts yet :)

I can post a couple of templates I used succesfully myself:

My template file:

<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-template.tld" prefix="template" %>

And then using the template file:

<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-template.tld" prefix="template" %>

And finally the searchordercontent.jsp file:

<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld" prefix="html" %>

Username:

Hope this helps.

To answer your last question - yes, you can use a template file with no html or body tags. In my example Im able to access my searchordercontent.jsp directly in the browser.

(I KNOW my naming is a bit screwed; searchorder vs login - but Im just testing atm :)
About | Sitemap | Contact