dcsimg
Print Dialog open
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   MAHABOOB_PASHA
Posted On:   Tuesday, June 18, 2002 08:56 AM

Cargo Claim Prepopulation Hi, The following code will open the print dialoge box(Hello.html) ------------------------------------ Hi Pasha! ------------------------------------------- Why can't its opening here(openpdf.jsp) ----------------------------------------------------- <% opfd.WriteToFile(request,response);%> ------------------------------------------------------ When submit the button I am calling the openpdf.jsp file which will open the pdf file. I am wondering why its not opening the print dialog box here. Could jguru's tell me what mistake I am doing. Thanks for your time. Regards,    More>>
Cargo Claim Prepopulation

Hi,

The following code will open the print dialoge box(Hello.html)
------------------------------------

Hi Pasha!

-------------------------------------------

Why can't its opening here(openpdf.jsp)
-----------------------------------------------------

<% opfd.WriteToFile(request,response);%>

------------------------------------------------------
When submit the button I am calling the openpdf.jsp file which will open the pdf file. I am wondering why its not opening the print dialog box here. Could jguru's tell me what mistake I am doing.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Mahaboob Pasha    <<Less

Re: Print Dialog open

Posted By:   Derek_Illchuk  
Posted On:   Wednesday, June 19, 2002 10:36 PM

I tried the code similiar to yours (in a JSP file, using beans, etc), and the print dialog does come up. What browser are you using? I'm sure it can' t have anything to do with the JSP aspect of your page, as JSP is done server side, and the javascript:print() function doesn't even know that this page was generated by JSP.

Remove the "<% opfd.WriteToFile(...);%>" part (temporarily, of course), and see if that works. Maybe the html that this method call puts on the page is messing things up.

Derek

Techportfolio.ca - Wanna see what JSP can do?

About | Sitemap | Contact