Performance issue about Apache/Tomcat on NT.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Bing_Zhang
Posted On:   Tuesday, June 18, 2002 07:55 AM

I have an envoronment with Apache 1.2/Tomcat 3.1 running on NT4.0 servers. Yes, it's kinda old. The behavior is after the web/app servers were on for a period of time, let's say, 20 days, it's getting slower. And now, the time for it's getting slower becomes shorter, it's like 3 days. I don't know if it's something special for Apache/Tomcat on NT server box or it even happens on Unix flavors. Is it due to memory leak, or some other problems/bugs of Apache/Tomcat, JVM , NT ?? I need some directions. I hope someone can point out to me where the problem(s) is, and what's the best solution. Any info would be helpful. Thanks. Bing    More>>

I have an envoronment with Apache 1.2/Tomcat 3.1 running on NT4.0 servers. Yes, it's kinda old. The behavior is after the web/app servers were on for a period of time, let's say, 20 days, it's getting slower. And now, the time for it's getting slower becomes shorter, it's like 3 days.

I don't know if it's something special for Apache/Tomcat on NT server box or it even happens on Unix flavors. Is it due to memory leak, or some other problems/bugs of Apache/Tomcat, JVM , NT ?? I need some directions.

I hope someone can point out to me where the problem(s) is, and what's the best solution.

Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

Bing

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact