Struts with popup windows?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Adam_Silverthorne
Posted On:   Tuesday, June 18, 2002 07:41 AM

Hello, I am new to struts and I was wondering if it was possible to use Struts with javascript popup windows. For example, my application has an input form, and part of the form has a list of widgets. If you click to ADD a widget, a popup window appears where you can fill in the widget details. When done, the form on the popup window outputs some javascript to the page that closes the window and then submits the form on the parent window so that the page reloads and the new widget now appears in the widget list. Currently I do this with scriptlets and javascript. I'd like to use Struts, but instead of forwarding control after the form is processed, I want to output some javascript and reload the opener window. Is this possible?    More>>

Hello, I am new to struts and I was wondering if it was possible to use Struts with javascript popup windows. For example, my application has an input form, and part of the form has a list of widgets. If you click to ADD a widget, a popup window appears where you can fill in the widget details. When done, the form on the popup window outputs some javascript to the page that closes the window and then submits the form on the parent window so that the page reloads and the new widget now appears in the widget list. Currently I do this with scriptlets and javascript. I'd like to use Struts, but instead of forwarding control after the form is processed, I want to output some javascript and reload the opener window. Is this possible?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact