dcsimg
ejb-ql newbie
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Colin_Bester
Posted On:   Thursday, June 13, 2002 10:46 AM

I am trying to implement the equivalent of the following sql statement select entityid from sometable using ejb-ql in an entity ejb2.0 I am using TogetherSoft's TJ, JBoss2.4 and MVCSoft. I have created a finder method and have tried: select c.entityid from MasterEntity c as well as, select object(r) from MasterEntity c, IN (c.entityid) AS r where MasterQuery is my Abstract Schema name. Both of these result in errors when MVCSoft attempts to perform code generation. Could someone please give me some indication on how the ejb-ql query should look My tables was created using: create table EntityQuery (    More>>

I am trying to implement the equivalent of the following sql statement select entityid from sometable using ejb-ql in an entity ejb2.0

I am using TogetherSoft's TJ, JBoss2.4 and MVCSoft.
I have created a finder method and have tried:

select c.entityid from MasterEntity c as well as,

select object(r) from MasterEntity c, IN (c.entityid) AS r where MasterQuery is my Abstract Schema name.

Both of these result in errors when MVCSoft attempts to perform code generation.

Could someone please give me some indication on how the ejb-ql query should look

My tables was created using:

create table EntityQuery (
entityid BIGINT not null, deviceid VARCHAR(50) not null, url VARCHAR(50) , classname VARCHAR(50) , primary key ( entityid, deviceid ) );

<<Less

Re: ejb-ql newbie

Posted By:   Venky_Krishna  
Posted On:   Thursday, June 13, 2002 11:11 AM

To make a simple query this is the format:
Select OBJECT(O) FROM MasterEntity O

To make a Join query this is the format:
Select OBJECT(O) From MasterEntity O, IN (O.entityid) E

Cheers, Venky

About | Sitemap | Contact