BadTargetURI exception : Seen previous messages. Still not able to solve
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:
 

Posted By:   Sujit_Goswami
Posted On:   Thursday, June 13, 2002 04:34 AM

I have tried to deploy the example given in Oreilly in its article SOAP with Tomcat. I have included all the jars in the classpaths. I am able to deply also. I have put my service in Tomcat/webapps/soap/WEB-INF/classes/onjava/CalcService.class When I deply it using the following descriptor, it works fine. scope="Application" methods="add substract"> org.apache.soap.server.DOMFaultListener Now I have copied the client and try to run it. I get the following : Fault Code = SOAP-ENV:Server.BadTargetObjectURI Fault String =Unable to resolve target object: onjava.CalcService Fault URI =/soap/servlet/rpcrouter Fault is =[Attribute   More>>

I have tried to deploy the example given in Oreilly in its article SOAP with Tomcat. I have included all the jars in the classpaths. I am able to deply also. I have put my service in Tomcat/webapps/soap/WEB-INF/classes/onjava/CalcService.class

When I deply it using the following descriptor, it works fine.



scope="Application"
methods="add substract">


org.apache.soap.server.DOMFaultListener


Now I have copied the client and try to run it.
I get the following :
Fault Code = SOAP-ENV:Server.BadTargetObjectURI
Fault String =Unable to resolve target object: onjava.CalcService
Fault URI =/soap/servlet/rpcrouter
Fault is =[Attributes={}] [faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Server.BadTargetObjectURI] [faultString=Unable to resolve target object:

Please try to tell me what is that I am doing wrong.

Regards,
Sujit

   <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact