SwiftMQ JMS Bridge not able to retrieve LDAP object
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Robert_Chinn
Posted On:   Wednesday, June 12, 2002 02:28 PM

We are currently working with the eval versions of the swiftmq and swiftmq bridging, using LDAP for the JNDI provider. In attempting to bridge to IBM's MQ Series server, we're having difficulty getting the bridging swiftlet to successfully obtain an entity from LDAP and I'd appreciate any help. The following errors are recorded when I enable the bridge: 2002-06-12 14:01:27.500/xt$bridge/mq_bridge_siebel/ERROR/Exception creating bridging 'mq_siebel_in': com.swiftmq.extension.bridge.ObjectFactoryException: Error lookup 'cn=ivtTCF': [LDAP: error code 32 - No Such Object] I've varied the remotefactoryname in the bridging attributes (to include/not include the LDAP context) and the java.naming.provider.url (to include or no   More>>

We are currently working with the eval versions of the swiftmq and swiftmq bridging, using LDAP for the JNDI provider. In attempting to bridge to IBM's MQ Series server, we're having difficulty getting the bridging swiftlet to successfully obtain an entity from LDAP and I'd appreciate any help. The following errors are recorded when I enable the bridge:

2002-06-12 14:01:27.500/xt$bridge/mq_bridge_siebel/ERROR/Exception creating bridging 'mq_siebel_in': com.swiftmq.extension.bridge.ObjectFactoryException: Error lookup 'cn=ivtTCF': [LDAP: error code 32 - No Such Object]

I've varied the remotefactoryname in the bridging attributes (to include/not include the LDAP context) and the java.naming.provider.url (to include or not include the LDAP context), but no help.

Any ideas?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact